Moringa Oil for Skin & Hair (50ml)
This product is currently sold out.
Moringa Oleifera is indigenous to the foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India. It is the seeds of the Moringa tree, when extracted, result in the glorious Moringa cold-pressed Oil.
High in Omega-9 Fatty Acid (Oleic Acid), packed with anti oxidants and rich in nutrients, makes Moringa Oil an excellent source for nourishing and replenishing your skin.
- Contains Moisturizing, Exfoliant and Anti-Aging Properties
- Absorbs easily into the skin, without leaving the skin feeling too oily
- Doesn't clog pores (zero comedogenic rating)
- Suitable for dry, oily and combination skin types
- Has an extremely long shelf life (upto 3 years)
- ZERO additives, synthetic fragrances or chemicals
- Great to use au naturel, as a carrier oil with essential oils or as a massage oil
Moringa Oil was treasured in ancient Egyptian, Greek and Roman civilizations as a protectant for the skin against harsh pollutants. Moringa leaves on the other hand has been used in the ancient Indian medicine of Ayurveda, for hundreds of years.